The buyer hereby agrees to purchase The puppy “ ” from the litter by Bully Dawg Kennels / Brian Wittman out of and , born , 20 .
The seller agrees to furnish the buyer with the necessary health information, including all shot and worming records. The buyer understands that this puppy will be eligible for permanent registration with the CKC and has been fully informed on how to go about the process of registering the pup.
SELLER AGREEMENT- BUYER INITIAL HERE:___________
THIS ANIMAL IS GUARANTEED AS FOLLOWS:
1. To be in good physical condition for the first 48 hours after time of delivery. The buyer agrees to have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 48 hours after the delivery time for a complete physical examination. Bully Dawg Kennels must be informed immediately of this examination. If a veterinarian finds the puppy to have a serious physical condition other that a bacterial infection such as coccidia or giardia which is common and easily treated, the seller will replace the puppy with another puppy of comparable or better quality. The seller will instruct reserves the right to a second veterinarian opinion at the expense of the seller. If the puppy is not examined by a veterinarian within 48 hours after delivery time, the above guarantees are no longer in effect. No monies will be refunded.
2. To be free of any inheritable disease that causes death or serious impairment of vital functions in the puppy until it is one (1) year of age. If such an inheritable disease is documented by a veterinarian and presented to the seller with sufficient supporting evidence, the buyer will be entitled to a replacement puppy of comparable quality from that litter or the next available litter. The seller reserves the right to a second veterinarian opinion at the expense of the seller. This guarantee does not cover what we consider normal problems in the Bulldog breed or problems beyond our control: Cherry Eye, Entropian (eye lids that turn in and irritate the eye), “Loose Hips”, or skin allergies such as Localized Demodectic Mange. Bully Dawg Kennels does not breed dogs with such undesirable conditions. All of our dogs go through a total health physical performed by our veterinarian just before each breeding takes place and the dogs are only bred if both are found to be 100% healthy, but we cannot guarantee that previous generations did not have these conditions in their lines. This guarantee is void if dog has been bred, altered, transferred, or euthanized without the seller’s written consent.
3. The said puppy has been raised and socialized to maximize the potential of the temperament, to the best of the breeder’s ability. The buyer understands and agrees that further instruction, obedience classes, and efforts must be made to ensure the continued development of proper behavior.
4. The puppy has examined by a veterinarian to ensure it is healthy, any issues will be treated. The pup is up to date on all vaccines and wormings. No replacement will be offered in case of Parvo, Corona, Distemper, or Kennel Cough. The pup has received proper vaccinations against these illnesses and none of these illnesses have been present at our kennel. Due to the highly contagious nature and rapid progression we cannot be held liable as the puppy may have been exposed after it left our care.
GUARANTEE- BUYER INITIAL HERE:___________
THE BUYER AGREES:
1. To send a non-refundable minimum deposit of $300 (deposit and payments in cash & money orders only). Once you pick out a pup, if you decide you don’t want/can’t get a pup from that litter, you forfeit your deposit. If you send an “open deposit” (a deposit that has been sent but no pup has been picked yet) and you can’t get or don’t want one from that litter then your deposit can go to the next litter. The remainder of the payment must be paid in full at least 7 days prior to shipping or by cash only on the day the pup is picked up. Bully Dawgs will start taking deposits on pups when they are 1 week old – unless you send an “open deposit”. You do not have to choose your pup until they are 2 weeks old. Pups are chosen in the order the deposits are received. Seller always has first choice of the litter.
2. For any reason you decide you can’t keep your puppy or adult dog after you have purchased it, you may return him/her to us and we will place him/her in a new home. There is no “Refund” or “Fee” charged for this service.
3. To contact Bully Dawg Kennels of any condition the pup may develop later in life that may affect the breeder’s future generations of Bulldogges. Our goal is to produce healthy, long-living family pets and we cannot prevent problems that may arise in the future if we do not know of the conditions from prior litters.
4. This contract is valid only for the original buyer and dog, it is non-transferable.
5. The dog must not be put down or transferred unless first contacting the seller.
6. There is no guarantee or warranty that the buyer will be able to show or breed the dog regardless of show or breeding potentials.
7. To provide lots of love, proper nutrition, routine veterinary care, and training to assure pups well rounded growth. As protection for our pups/adult dogs, if at any time, I the seller find that the pup/adult dog we sold is being abused or used in/for inhumane purposes, the seller reserves the right to reclaim the pup/adult dog at the buyer’s expense. No refund implied.
8. Seller can ship the pup at the buyer’s expense. The price of the pup will never include shipping costs; shipping will always be an extra expense to the buyer. The price for shipping usually varies from $160-$200 for air shipping plus $50.00 for crate. Bully Dawg Kennels can help make shipping arrangements.
9. All pups will be sold with breeding rights except for those sold as “Pet Quality”. If the pup is sold as “Pet Quality”, the buyer agrees to spay/neuter the pup before it is 6 months old at the buyer’s expense. The Breeder’s main goal is “Responsible Breeding” and this is only to prevent any health conditions to be passed on in the bloodlines of the Olde English Bulldogge. The Seller will sell the “Pet Quality” pup with restrictions on its registration papers which will restrict the buyer from ever breeding the dog and the seller will hold the original registration papers until proof is given by the buyer that the dog has been altered.
10. At no time is the seller responsible for defects/conditions caused by buyers neglect, abuse, improper nutrition, mishandling or injuries to the pup/adult dog caused by said conditions. Seller declines any liability in the event of any accident involving the pup/dog which shall not be limited to dog bites or personal or property damage.
11. Any pup not picked up or shipped after the 8th week will have an additional boarding fee of $5.00/day, buyer will also be responsible for additional vaccinations, wormings, and any necessary veterinary care given while still in possession of Bully Dawg Kennel. Any puppy that has had a deposit and/or payments paid on that is still here with no contact from the buyer for two (2) weeks or longer will be considered abandoned and buyer shall forfeit all monies paid to date and have no further claims to the pup. The seller shall retain ownership of the animal and all monies paid. The seller may then do what they wish with the animal.
12. To use the name “Bully Dawg’s” when registering the pup with CKC or ANY OTHER REGISTRY of your choice.
13. There will be no verbal agreements between the buyer and the seller. Everything will be agreed upon in writing. If it is not written in this contract it does not exist.
This is a legal binding contract and any legal action necessary to enforce this contract will take place in Summit County, Ohio.
BUYER AGREEMENT- BUYER INITIAL HERE:___________